If you have a pool and a garden in your house, you know what a relaxing view you get from the garden or vice versa. However, you need to put a fence around your pool to prevent children from entering the pool area unsupervised and to mark a boundary between the pool and garden. Fencing has many options but the most common choice is the glass fencing. You can choose the frameless glass fencing that will give you the feeling of openness and add a class to your property. You can chose between contacting professionals to come and fix the glass fence on your property or you can order a fence and do it yourself with the help of a friend.
Good quality glass pool fencing is made of 12 mm thickened glass most of the time, and it is toughened enough to withstand the extreme weather conditions. If you choose any particular kind of fence then it will no doubt block your view and will not give you the clean finish that a glass fence gives. It is a transparent boundary that demarcates your areas very subtly without making it obvious. You can choose between fully frameless and semi frameless glass fencing as per your choice.
Features of a Good Quality Glass Fence:
- Glass used in pool fencing is high quality, which is toughed safety glass to give it the strength despite being glass.
- The glass fence is fixed into stainless steel spigots; you can chose between round and square spigots, depending on your personal choice.
- The stainless steel used as a frame for support is corrosion resistant thus making it weather proof and longer lasting.
- Glass used in the fence is perfectly clear with no bubbles or tints of blue or green in them.
- Thickness of the glass can range from 8mm to 10mm to 12mm and the height of the fence can also be adjusted as per your need.
There are number of companies in the market that supply glass pool fences and the parameters of the product supplied by them can also be found on their website. You will find many website on the internet and so can easily select the one that is affordable and reasonable for you. If you are engaging professionals to fix the fence for you, you can be rest assured that they will do a good job for you. On the other hand if you intend to do it yourself, there are a couple of things that you must bear in mind:
- Be careful while handling the glass and at all times, two people should lift the glass and carry from one place to another.
- Apart from suggested cleaning agents used to clean the glass as per the manufacturer, do not use any other agent because this may spoil the glass panel.
- When fixing the glass or installation, put a piece of cardboard or cloth under the glass to prevent it from getting spoilt by coming in direct contact with the hard surface.
- Never scratch the glass panel with a tool or sharp object, use proper cleaning agents for the removal of any external particle.
Putting a glass fence is not difficult, nor is it difficult to maintain it, it is low on maintenance. Wherever you are, taking a dip in the pool is a relaxing experience and to top it having a view that lets you look on for a great distance without any hindrance whatsoever.
So what are you waiting for, start browsing and take your pick from the different options available in the market! Visit us to know more about the glass pool fencing.