Want to make your home or business more safe and sound? Due to advances made in security systems, there are now more tricks that can be used, and these include items not normally associated with home protection. Let’s take a look:
- Lighting - People with dark intentions absolutely hate light! The lighting fitted in your home can also be used as a deterrent to vandalism or burglary. When the lights are linked to a home security system, they will turn on and then flash on and off whenever sensors are tripped. They can also be set to turn on and off in a timed and random pattern to make an empty home looked like it is being lived in.
- Surveillance Cameras - Cameras that let you visually exam areas in and around your home at any time should certainly be at the top of your list when it comes down to issues of security. Burglars detest them! That will give you great peace of mind by itself, but when linked to a full home security system, they can be used to take snapshots of live video feed and send it to your smartphone, or other electronic device when any motion is detected.
- Intercoms–Just being able to see who is at your front door before actually going to it has now become one of the most highly effective security systems Perth. In addition, due to many intercoms having built-in cameras, you’ll be able to see the visitor visually. There are also intercoms which can be remotely accessed, so you can speak with someone even when you’re not at home.
- Audio System - You thought that you purchased that great audio system to only play music in your home, but it can also be used when needed to help protect your residence by playing over the very same speakers, pre-recorded verbal warnings like “get away from here!” or a large dog giving of a huge bark, any time a sensor detects that somebody is right where they just shouldn’t be.
- Security Doors – These are now being installed in offices and shops and other commercial areas. In a home or store, burglars can usually bust their way in through standard doors and windows to steal something. Due to this being the case, you will need to have a security door that will help you to keep your family and business safe. Strong high-security doors will definitely help to provide you with a great level of protection against home any kind of home or business break-ins.
- Motorised Shutter – This type of system with a preset are an excellent security feature. When you are not at home your system can easily close the window treatments in the evening and they can also open them during the day so the home looks occupied.
- Dog – Yes, we can’t forget old Rover! A good old fashioned dog (the bigger the better!) is always a good deterrent, and also a good friend!
Security – Who needs it? We all do!